Premier Referral Realty Group, LLC
1. Why should I join the Premier Referral Realty Group (Premier RRG)?
Our culture is to provide both referring associate and the customer an unrivaled experience from beginning to end and beyond. Our dedicated referral manager will utilize a selective process to match your customer with the best fit associate. We do all the work and share the revenue with you on every successful transaction you generate. Referrals are all we do, we have the expertise and commitment and the successful contacts with our global network and Sotheby’s International Realty affiliates and partners allows us to connect your customers to associates that share the same energy, enthusiasm, sense of purpose, and ability to get things done.
2. Will I be able to have another job in addition to being a part of the Premier RRG?
The benefit of the PRRG is that you can continue to earn an income off your book of business that you worked so hard to create. You can hold another job while still reaping those benefits.
3. Will I need to keep my license active with the Board of Realtors and/or MLS?
No, as long as you hold an active real estate license with the states of North Carolina and Florida then no other memberships are necessary.
4. Will I be able to refer outside of the state I am licensed in?
Yes, you can refer to both domestic and international referrals through our Premier RRG company.
5. What state real estate license does your Premier RRG accommodate?
We service individuals with North Carolina and Florida real estate licenses only. Our Broker in Charge can assist in providing further information.
6. What types of real estate types may I refer out to receive a referral fee?
You can refer out the following types of real estate; residential, commercial, investment, international and rentals.
7. Will I be able to refer a client for both a purchase and a sale?
Yes, you can make multiple referrals on the same client. It is best to review these details with the referral manager.
8. Can I refer myself?
Yes, that is a wonderful benefit particularly, if you are an investor and purchase multiple properties annually.
9. Where will my referrals be placed to?
Depending on the area or market that your client is looking to purchase or list in, this will determine the brokerage your referral is placed with. Our standard procedure, when availability allows, will be to place with a Sotheby’s International Realty affiliate. We specialize in connecting clients with top agents and you can trust our matching services.
10. How quickly will my referral be placed?
Your referral will be placed within 24-48 hours of receipt.
11. Will I have an opportunity to interview agents for client?
Our referral manager will match your client up with the right top broker based on the information you provide. You will be given the opportunity to speak with the assigned agent prior to them contacting your client.
12. Will I be kept abreast of the referrals activity?
Our standard procedure when placing a referral with an agent is to request an update from that agent every 25 days. You will be forwarded the assigned agent’s detailed status reports to remain current on the activity.
13. How will I know that the referral transaction has closed or if it is no longer active?
You will be provided the pending transaction information when the referral status changes and you will be alerted when the transaction closes with the final closing price and sale date.